NOTE - the MA now requires .NET Framework 4.5.2 to run, so please make sure that you have that installed on your Synchronization Service server.
The big news for this version is that I have added support for Write-Debug, Write-Verbose, Write-Progress, Write-Warning and Write-Error in your scripts. Any information from these commands will go into the trace log and any information from Write-Warning or Write-Error will also go into the event log on your Synchronization Server for you to monitor and react to.
Also, all scripts will now receive an extra parameter of type PSCredential that hold the username and password configured on the MA. This is handy for you to use in your scripts. You will still get the username and password as separate parameters.
This version contains these changes -
- Added support for Write-Verbose/Debug/Progress/Error in scripts.
- Changed PowerShell host to use PowerShell instead of RunSpace to remedy memoryleak in System.Automation.dll if using RunSpace.
- Optimized import code to be more responsive after script returns.
- Also, added support for control values naming to no longer being case-sensitive.
- Added additional parameter to all scripts to pass a PSCredential object for use in scripts.Simplified logging information for import objects.
As always, I've tried to test this version, so hopefully there are no big issues. Please do let me know if you find anything.
Go find the new version in the download section for the PowerShell MA.